Bonjigar is a well-balanced formulation of herbs, useful in liver disorders. It combats liver injury, protects it against damages, improves the functional efficiency of liver and prevents accumulation of toxic metabolites like ammonia.
- Acute and chronic liver disorders
- Hepatitis – acute and chronic
- Infectious hepatitis
- Fatty degeneration, fatty infiltration of liver
- Hepatocellular jaundice and latent hepatic conditions
- Sluggish liver and loss of appetite
- Impaired liver functioning due to hepatotoxic medicines, industrial chemicals and systemic infections
- Adults: 2 teaspoonfuls thrice a day after meals
- Children: One teaspoonful thrice a day after meals
90 ml syrup in a bottle.
- Silybum marianum
- Eclipta alba
- Picrorhiza kurrooa
- Solanum nigrum
- Cichorium intybus
- Tamarix gallica
- Raphanus sativus
- Berberis aristata
- Boerhavia diffusa
Please mention the group of age in children?
Bonjigar is a herbal preparation, usually safe and non toxic and can be used safely in children above 3 years of age.
Submit your review
I started giving this syrup to my son after he got jaundice. His liver has improved quite a bit. I can see a visible difference in his appetite, plus his eyes look less yellow and more white, a sure sign of improvement.
I have recently started taking it, I am very happy with the results. The organic ingredients are a bonus!