Herbion Ispaghol (Psyllium Husk) is derived from the dried seed coats (epidermis) or husks. Herbion Ispaghol is a rich source of natural fiber with bulk laxative activity and it also helps to reduce blood cholesterol in the body.
- Acute and chronic Constipation
- As a supportive therapy in ulcerative colitis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer
- Mix one sachet in a cup full of warm/cold water and drink slowly or as prescribed by the physician
- Adults: One sachet two times daily
- Children (above 6 years): One sachet once daily
Ispaghol is extracted from the best quality ispaghol seeds. It is a rich source of fiber and a supportive therapy in reducing constipation and blood cholesterol in the body.
- Key Ingredients: Natural Ispaghol
- Indications: Cholesterol control, constipation, obesity and bowel movement.
- Directions for use: Stir two teaspoonful of Ispaghol husk in a glass of water and drink immediately.
- Pack Size: 25 GM